The Johannische Church
Altar with a crucifix on a church ground called "Waldfrieden" located in the village of Blankensee.
What is the Johannische Church?
The Johannische Church is an independent Christian church. It was founded by Joseph Weißenberg in 1926 in Berlin, Germany.
Do you want to know more?
Feel free to browse our site regarding:
- the teachings and mission of the church and its position regarding people of other confessions
- the creed and the sacraments of the church - for example the sacrament of spiritual healing - and its special rules for life
- Joseph Weißenberg - the founder of the Johannische Church - and its administration today
- the location of our about 30 congregations in Germany
- the humanitarian institution of the church called "Johannisches Sozialwerk"
- the "Friedensstadt" (City of Peace), a Christian residential estate built by the founder of the Johannische Church and his followers between 1920 and 1935